Ideas for Pat and don't say I didn't warn ya

Greetings!

Pat well you asked for ideas and don't say I didn't warn ya

1. I've been carrying this another realm idea around in my head lately. It's
been done with great success in X-files fanfic writing in a series called
the Magician. The basic idea is pretty simple and would fit well with our
favorite couple. Willow and Buffy get transported, sucked or suckered into
another realm think Forgotten Realms or just castles, knights and dragons.
The undead are every day things and magic is known, several races of beings
etc. etc.
This story would really give Buffy and Willow a chance to feel what it's
like to work out in the open. Factor in that they don't know when or if
they'll be able to return, they begin to open up. Add a grand plot and the
fact that the residents of this world assume that Willow and Buffy are
bonded, there by giving them a single bed room. It could be great adventure
story and it could get interesting.

2. Buffy and Willow, maybe some of the others get "drafted" by the
government, in order to setup a slayage unit within one of its
organizations. You could have gadget fest with this one. A Pay to Slay story
in short. Plus I've got the picture of the gang marching into battle in
matching coats and suits don't ask my why? The Mulder and Scully routine
could be nice here, but don't let it last as long <g>

3. Another Adventure idea, this is actually an idea I've got for a sequel to
a story I'm also writing called Heart of a Vampire (don't ask). Think a
relic hunt (think: Indiana Jones, The Mummy, Romancing the Stone, I'll stop
now), maybe even to collect pieces of some one big important relic, it could
be great, for starters jungles, deserts, snow etc. etc. I've got this
picture of Giles dressed like Indiana Jones in my head, but maybe dress
Willow up in something similar when she goes to rescue Buffy, now that's a
sweet image although the door swings both way in this case <g>. Again some
sword play, lot of place for romance, I mean Buffy and Willow, in Paris,
Cairo, Rome, etc. etc. Would be sweet, also it could be a story where Buffy
learns to trust Willow to take care of herself.

Well that's it, but I'm sure given time I can come up with more.

Hope it helps.

Stefan