Re: Ideas for Pat and don't say I didn't warn ya

Greetings!

Pat well you asked for ideas and don't say I didn't warn ya

1. I've been carrying this another realm idea around in my head lately.
It's
been done with great success in X-files fanfic writing in a series called
the Magician.

Sorry for this being off-topic--but I loved that story and lost it! Do you
know where I couold get a copy? Thanks.