I am never leaving my house again

Hello friends - both physical and on the internet,

I am never leaving my house again. You know where I'll be . . . In my attic, drawing
little pictures on the wall and living vicariously through my ISP. I mean, the outside
world is overrated, right? Who needs a tan anyway? Angel's lived without it for 242
years....why can't I? What started out as a little experiment went horribly,
unimaginably wrong! I mean really . . . Julia Roberts can get away with it, Rosie got
away with it, and even our beloved, beautiful, Alyson Hannigan can get away with it
(Actually, she can get away with anything in MY book *VEG*). So I said to myself,
self...you need to do something to make yourself happy, be carefree, be impulsive. (Note
to self: NEVER listen to myself again)

So, you're probably wondering what I'm freaking out about, right? Well, I dyed my
hair...as I'm prone to do every few months. But no! I couldn't stick with the normal,
boring, usual chestnut brown. Not me! I had to go red. Really red. I mean, I can't
even begin to describe the red that's going on in my hair right now! Ugh! And it
wouldn't be that bad....except being the genius that I am....I highlighted my hair back in
June for someone's wedding. The highlights haven't grown out yet so.....I have every hue
of red imaginable...I mean we're talking COPPER here....like the battery.

Ok, I'm done ranting now. I'm going now to silently, mentally, beat myself into an
unrecognizable pulp.
Hey, at least then I'll have something that matches my hair.

~~Kimber

PS....
Did I mention it was red?

--
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. (aside to
Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.

Visit me! http://go.to/KimsCorner