Re: Ideas for Pat and don't say I didn't warn ya

In a message dated 06/01/00 10:47:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cilia@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 2. Buffy and Willow, maybe some of the others get "drafted" by the
government, in order to setup a slayage unit within one of its
organizations. You could have gadget fest with this one. A Pay to Slay story
in short. Plus I've got the picture of the gang marching into battle in
matching coats and suits don't ask my why? The Mulder and Scully routine
could be nice here, but don't let it last as long <g> >>

BTVS meets MIB??

Dave

"I can't believe that you, of all people, would Scully me."