A few stupid things

Oi,

I just realized how a few busy days can make you loate, mail-wise.I still
haven't give my thoughts on tons of fics, like Caught,Late night,
Feelings,Summersun,Plague(well, i kind of had lost this one, so...) and many
others.Well, at least you guys didn't stop posting.So, tomorrow(later today
for me) i'll be catching up, so if you see something old, don't worry, it
was only me being lazy:)I'll also try to update the page(for real this
time), we will have a few new links, beta readers, digests, challenges,
themes and stuff like that.I've noticed that some great story ideas are
coming up, so i was wondering if some of them could be posted to the
challenges page(i've received an e-mail , a couple of days ago, from
someone_non list member, yeah, new meat:)_who's going to do one of the ones
posted there, so i'm getting all hopefull).

I also loved Pat's round robin idea, our first one and noone better than our
prime webmaster to come up with it.I won't participate cause i have that
little writing thing block, but i'm sure loving it so far(does anybody in
this list doesn't know that i LOVE the idea of Buffy pinning after Willow?).

I'm moving a few thing in my computer, so things will continue a little
crazy for a few days, but i'm going to catch up.On the bright side, i got
myself the new computer, so the multimedia section is just one step away,
i'll be getting it in about five days, so i think it'll about ten days
before the videos start being uploaded.Does anyone know how i can get the
webspace needed to do that?I'll be sticking to the small sizes videos, but
since i'll want to do them to each Buffy/Willow nice moment, you can say
there will be a lot(every scene where the two of them appear together is a
B/W moment in my head :)s the time for the computer to arrive, me finding
the tapes and, most importantly, me learning how to use this thing.

Well, that's about it
Going to bed now.

P.S.:Gary, thanks for the advice, the configuration i chose was very similar
to that one( 450 pentium 3, 10.2 Giga, 128 megas, video thingy-Combo
plus,50x multimedia, 4x/4x/24x CD-R and all the other stuff.I got it
all(including monitor , for 3000 reais, which is about 1500 dollars.I think
i made a good deal_well, gramps did, since he paid for it and all_If i had
ordered from the US i'd have to pay taxes, delivery and twice as much seing
how the dollar is much higher than the real nowadays, but thanks anyway.I
kind of end up using that configuration as my basis.

P.S.:Janine is around here somewhere? Did she post? By any chance she posted
any nice fic that i happened to miss(please say yes)?I refuse to believe
some people in this list are as mean as badbard and Shadow(and Pat, who
hasn't posted an one piece for years_no, New feeling doesn't count).I
believe that some people like Kimber, Gillian, Janine are nice enough to
feed our fic needs in a regular basis(see if you can get the hint).Or, we
have the Pink Rabbit thing, that never posts, but when the post comes,
wow(another hint that made me remember that The Spin based series is still
unfinnished).

Okay, i talked way too much bullshit by now, i'm shutting up(it's the hour
mixed with the drinks)

See you guys all later
Tchau
Night , night :)

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season