Re: A few stupid things

P.S.:Gary, thanks for the advice, the configuration i chose was very similar
to that one( 450 pentium 3, 10.2 Giga, 128 megas, video thingy-Combo
plus,50x multimedia, 4x/4x/24x CD-R and all the other stuff.

Congrats, sounds like quite a machine.

Or, we
have the Pink Rabbit thing, that never posts, but when the post comes,
wow(another hint that made me remember that The Spin based series is still
unfinnished).

I promise, Rod, I'm trying to find time to work on it now that I'm capable
of being vertical again...well, sorta... (so, does it mitigate the case
against me at all that I've had the bronchitis from hell? Everytime I think
it's finally on the run, it pounces on me again. If needed, I can whine and
cough on cue, or not on cue, or pretty much any hour of the day). In any
event, the site's starting to get vaguely updated (still have a story by
Janine, a handful of stuff by badbard and a couple of other things to go up
this week, but the stack is considerably lower than it was). Your stories
are up, btw.

And now I'm going to try and start catching up on some of the yummy looking
reading around here. I'm terrifyingly behind after the last few weeks, but
it looks like there's a lot of great fic to read, so life's definitely
looking up.

Take care all,
PB

P.S. I'm a bit behind on updating the links page on the site, so if anyone
has any sites you'd like to see added, that aren't there, would you please
send them to me? I had a list of sites going, but seem to have mislaid it
in the morass that is my hard drive.

--"If I was all that fond of real life, I would never have majored in theater"

For f/f related fanfiction, art, and a little bit of everything else
Visit the new Pink Rabbit Consortium Homepage:
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com