Re: A few stupid things

--- PB <pbnj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
*snip*
I promise, Rod, I'm trying to find time to work on
it now that I'm capable of being vertical
again...well, sorta... (so, does it mitigate the case
against me at all that I've had the bronchitis from
hell? Everytime I think it's finally on the run, it
pounces on me again. If needed, I can whine and
cough on cue, or not on cue, or pretty much any hour
of the day). In any event, the site's starting to
get vaguely updated (still have a story by Janine, a
handful of stuff by badbard and a couple of other
things to go up this week, but the stack is
considerably lower than it was). Your stories
are up, btw.

PB is back! Yay! Sorry to hear you've been sick. That
bronchitis is all around and it's vicious. I hope you
will fully recover soon.

Btw, I'm bad at the feedback thing, but I meant to
tell you how much I loved "Interludis Neanderthalis".
Looking forward to the sequel.... (not to pressure you
or anything-- after all, you've been sick, and I'm not
Rod, you know. *eg*)

DG

=====