Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:20:40 -0800 (PST), buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

Hey,

Two very dear members of this list, whose name i won't mention*cough,
Kimber, cough, Pat, cough* came up with this sort of survey thing so we
can
get to talk or know more about each other.I also love these two(yeah, Pat
too, just not in a gay way:) , and i happen to think their idea is great,
so, here's the survey:

Real first name - Rodrigo

Age - 20(i'm turning 21 on january 27, so do you guys have any ideas what
i want as birthday presents? :)

Location - Brazil

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try
narrow it down
to the top 5) -
1. The hug scene at Dpplergangland(?_vamp-Willow episode).Was I the only
one that notice how Buffy kept brushing against Will and how her reaction
was the strongst?
2.The scene near the end at Choices(i'm staying, Kind of love you...)
3. The scene at Buffy's bedroom, during Bad Girls.Come on, the lok in
their eyes was heartbreaking.
4. The I love you scene from Wild at heart.I haven't seem it yet(will in
a few hours,yeay, but any I love you scene is more than worth).
5. The scene at the end of Dead men's party, it's a great example of the
interaction between them

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Oh, leather all the way

Fics written so far - Do i really have to say?Oh, what the hell:My
valentine and Sometimes things change

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) -
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Oh,it depends on my
mood.Sometimes i can be shy and calm and others lousy and sociable(even with
real people, can you believe it? :)

I write fic because - Noone else was doing it :)

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - Imagine a mix
between Brad Pitt and David Boreanz.Okay, i look nothing like that :) I'm a
lot more handsome ;)

Top three episodes from each season -

Season 1

Prophecy girl
The pack
The witch

Season 2

Becoming 1& 2 (also counting as one)
Halloween
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered(?)

Season 3

Choices
Dopplergangland
Earshot

Season 4(based on assumptions)

Wild at heart
Hush(skimmed)
Pangs(skimmed)

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why -Oz should stay
away.This way fic authors don't have to waste time to figure out how to get
hid of him.Plus, Willow as the single girl opens up so many possibilities :)

Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!)
-Well, i'd like to say thanks to all the fantastic writers out there.Some
would say it's only a tv show, but with your stories these characters gain
lives and perspective.Not only you people provide me, and many others, some
fantastic entertainment, but you also give us the opportunity to see our
favorite characters in situations we could never see on tv.So, big thanks to
all these authors out there, and to the readers, that keep them going :)

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger,
MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) - mailme myself03@xxxxxxxxxx

Now, before i forgtet, yo authors that have been doing the round robin,
you
guys don't go on thinking i didn't notice what you guys doing.Writing
small
parts just so you say you're still writing.I need big , "i'm gonna fill
your
mailboxes with only the first parts" kind of fics.Ha, you you guys
thought
you could fool me :)

Well that's it.I'm going to answer mine now.

Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is
you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)
Buffy:I love you.(Willow again)
See, Buffy loves Willow.
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/buffyloveswillow
http://members.dencity.com/myself03/index.html

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season