Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Rodrigo <myself03@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rodrigo

Hey,

Two very dear members of this list, whose name i won't mention*cough,
Kimber, cough, Pat, cough* came up with this sort of survey thing so we can
get to talk or know more about each other.I also love these two(yeah, Pat
too, just not in a gay way:) , and i happen to think their idea is great,
so, here's the survey:

Real first name - Taryn

Age - 18

Location - Canada

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) - You know I'm not sure if I have a favorite. I like any B/W moment.

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - leather, god is she hot!!!!

Fics written so far - none that are B/W but a few other shippers. I've only just discovered this ship

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - http://www.gecities.com/SoHo/Workshop/4709 some BTVS things and a whole bunch of other weird things

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Willow. shy, bookish, brainer

I write fic because - I can't get the voices to shut up otherwise

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - sorry, no pic

Top three episodes from each season - can't think, can't think. my fav eps of all time are Halloween (willow in that costume), Dopplegangland (again willow in that costume--seeing a theme?), and Hush because it was just so funny

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) - Oz should come back, cause I like the character, I just don't think he and willow should get back together.

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) - ICQ 20872115 (I like talking to people over ICQ so feel free to drop me a line

Gone Out of My Mind: Be Back in 5 Minutes http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/4709
If someone ever catches you talking to yourself, the best thing to do is point at a chair and say, "He started it!" That way they won't think you're crazy.

I like the way your mind malfunctions