RE: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

I'm not really an author but what the hell... I'm gonna post this anyway...

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodrigo [mailto:myself03@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 8:21 PM
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx; buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Real first name - Gary (If you didn't know this... you must not look at
message headers)

Age - 33 (Am I the old fart here?)

Location - Ft Lauderdale, FL

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down to the top 5) -
1. "Holygodyou'reWillow" - I cracked up with that one.
2. When Buffy realized Willow was not a vamp. Didn't she seem to stare at
her a little too long?
3. When Willow told that guy that Buffy liked cheese. Shows she cared
enough for Buffy to help her find happiness.
4. When the same guy tried coming on to Willow and she told him off. (Not
a Buffy/Willow moment but very cool anyway.)
5. "Aren't you sorta naturally buff Buff? Heh... buff Buff..."

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Definately Pink and Fuzzy...
very cute.

Fics written so far - None... yet?

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) -

http://psycho.simplenet.com/home
http://psycho.simplenet.com/fanfiction

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Willow definately. A natural
computer geek, too nice for their own good.

I (WISH) I write fic because - It's always been a fantasy of mine to
write. Just was never any good at it. I actually did write a love poem
once, I was told it is very good... but it came out of a heartbreak... kinda
painful. Maybe that's why I don't write. Since only the good things I've
written came out of pain...

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL -

http://psycho.simplenet.com/home/about.mv

Top three episodes from each season - Could never remember episode names
and numbers.

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Come back... Oz is
just too cool. However he should stay away from Willow. It can only be bad
for her... him bieng a werewolf and all... I guess we all know who I choose
for her TRUE mate to be?

Finally, I'd just like to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for
support or both!) - Check out my fanfiction pages! So far over 60 stories!
(end shameless plug)

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger,
MIRc, Yahoo pager, etc...) -

Here we go...

ICQ: 305438
gettps@xxxxxxxxxx