Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

welp, I've been hiding away long enough, perfect occasion to say hi...
besides, I love surveys =P

Name: Jen

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down to the top 5) -
1. End of Prom, maybe? When Willow tells Buffy she's staying.
2. Another 3rd season ep: Where Buffy breaks down and tells Willow what
happened to the Deputy Mayor. I'm a sucker for angst.
3. That Look Buffy gives Willow after the group hug in Doppegangland.
4. The hug (same ep as above).
5. And then, of course, all the subtext-y moments in Hush.

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Love the leather <drool>

Fics written so far - heh. Two, neither completed, or posted. Some day...
one is a b/w. started it mid-third season. Though it's actually my third
attempt at writing a b/w. The other is a Xover with the Anita Blake Series.

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - eek, too many. I run Fever of
Fate ( http://feverfate.tripod.com ), which is a willow-centric fic site.
Chaos ( http://members.dencity.com/chaosembraced/ ), an A/C 'ship site.
Cruel Sun Creations with a few other people
http://pages.prodigy.net/mamacat6 ), a grafx site for other Buffy and Angel
sites. And I also do the graphics and layout for A Slayer, A Hacker
http://members.dencity.com/pat17/ ) which is run by our beloved Pat.

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Neither really. Though I'm a
computer nerd, and thats more a Willow thing, than a Buffy thing.

I write fic because - When I do.. its usually starts with 'hey, that would
be an interesting fic'. On the occasion I can't find what I'm looking for I
have a go at it myself. Or I'm inspired by someone else's work.

Top three episodes from each season -
Season One: The Witch, The Pack, Nightmares.
Season Two: School Hard (all time fav), Halloween, Bewitched, Bothered,
Bewildered.. or something to that effect.
Season Three: The Wish, Dopplegangland, Lovers Walk, and any episode with
Faith, more badgirl attitude, the better =P

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) -

Not a Oz/Willow supporter... at all. I do like Oz, but I'd rather see him
gone for good, because coming back will most likely mean he and Willow
will....ugh.

You can get in touch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger,
MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) - I use ICQ occasionally, under 31843030/Frogger, but if you
*really* need to get in touch with me for one reason or another email
(FoxxFyre@xxxxxxxxxxx) is the best way.

Yay, that was fun :)

-jen

...and pat, I'm ready and waiting to thumbnail the images whenever you say
'jen, you can thumbnail the images.' they do need uploaded to the 'images'
folder though.