Re: [buffywantswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Real first name - Kimberly (yeah, like that was a tough one!)

Age - Ummm, 26, no really...that's my age! (and who ever throws out the first mommie
comment is goin DOWN! Behave yourself Rod)

Location - New Jersey (The construction state! lol)

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to narrow it down
to the top 5) -
1. Buffy acting concerned after Riley saves Willow
2. Cute trading of words at the end of Dead Man's Party (Witch...runaway...harpy...slut,
etc)
3. Holding hands walking the streets during Hush
4. End of Grad 2 (I kinda love you)
5. The prom when Buffy breaks down in Willow's arms (I feel like I can't breath....)

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - I'd have to go with mostly pink and fuzzy,
she's just so adorable - makes me want to eat her up! (Forget I said that *eg*)
Sometimes leather 'cause, come on....who's NOT turned on by leather? (Someone back me up
here)

Fics written so far - Oh god......okay" Many Facets, Enough of Me, Back Home Again, No
Regrets, Inside Out Loud, and taking part in the round robin New Feelings. Also I'm in
the middle of a Willow/Angel epic fic where Willow is the vampire and Angel is the shy
hacker.....They're just not speaking to me now though, I wonder why!

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - http://go.to/KimsCorner

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - I'm SO the net girl. And I'm a Wicca - soon to be
Bad-Ass Wicca, can't say I've ever dated a werewolf, although sometimes I wonder....um, I
like socializing and dancing to "Sugar Water" is not beneath me....you just have to get a
few drinks in me first *grin*......um, and I love vampires - I'm a huge Anne Rice fan. So
I guess a little of both

I write fic because - That's what the voices in my head tell me to do

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - Geez....am I the only one with a
pic? OK, HERE YES, that is the new Buffy calendar behind me!

Top three episodes from each season - Ready for this?

Season One
The Witch
The Pack
Prophesy Girl

Season Two
When She Was Bad
Halloween
Becoming 1 & 2

Season Three
Homecoming
The Wish
Dopplegangland

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - I think Oz should come back and
grovel for Willow's forgiveness just because she deserves base worship and for all cretins
to bow before her. Plus, I wanna see smoochies!

Finally, I'd just like to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or
both!) -
Ok, not much to say here...thanks to EVERYONE for your support and daily feedings of
feedback. I love you all for it, really, no kidding, I do...just cuz yer special. >:o)

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc, Yahoo pager,
etc...) -
E-Mail - kacoe@xxxxxxx
AOL - Kimber973
Yahoo! Pager - WordWeaver73

--(Click to hear sound!!!)
Willow: It's horrible! That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. (aside to
Buffy, worried) And I think I'm kinda gay.
Buffy: Willow, just remember, a vampire's personality has nothing to do with the person
it was.
Angel: Well, actually... (gets a look from Buffy) uh, That's a good point.