Re: [buffywantswillow] Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Real first name - Sarah

Age - 18, on the verge of turning 19 (well, I was
anyway before the CHANGE *EG*)

Location - Sunny Queensland, Australia

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is
a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -

*change this to my fave moments on show in no
particular order*

1. Faith & Buffy holding knives to each others
throats - the words Faith says and then how Willow
comforts Buffy in the aftermath
2. Buffy's nightmare - where she is killed by the
master and vamps out = with when Buff drowns
3. Buffy/Xander & Giles' reaction to Willow's
'death' in the Dopple ep and her 'miraculous recovery'
4. Buffy's dance with Angel in 'When She Was Bad' -
the music and the anguished look on Angel and Willow's
faces, not to mention the disbelief on Xander's!
5. Buffy's drugged out ramblings when she goes to
hospital with that flu plus Cordy's whole 'she should
get that thing on her face done' conversation.

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - I'm
thinkin' pink and fuzzy leather. *G* No actually,
can't decide - leather makes me hot and fuzzy makes me
warm

Fics written so far - A ton but longest still
continuing one would be, 'A Wiccan Gets the Wiggins'

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) -
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/

*It's a take-off on Gabby's (of Xena fame) billious
green sports bra* My Buffy page (a take off on that
hick town Sunnydale) isn't online yet.

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Buffy for
I'm a Slayer (um disregard last delusion of grandeur)
and I make much use of the 'punning'. Sorta like the
'Shining' y'know? *G*

I write fic because - I write. I write FANfic in
additon to other stuff cause I am obsessive over
certain shows etc. Thus I must immerse myself in them
by writing out scenarios.

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL
-

To hell with the url...here's the actual pic.
===

:)

===

Please notice I'm smiling. Good likeness, huh? *LMAO*

Top three episodes from each season -

Only had 3 seasons so far here

Season One:

1)The Witch
2)Nightmares
3)Prophecy Girl

Season Two:

1)When She Was Bad
2)I Only Have Eyes For You (*sob* just loved the
Angel/Buffy return to romance here. Who would've
guessed?)
3)Halloween

Season Three:

1)Doppelgangland
2)Bad Girls
3)Enemies

Earshot would be fourth...and yes I am a Faith/Buffy
fan for those who are interested. Grrrrreat couple,
just so hard to write a happy ending for. But who
needs happy endings? ;) Not me.

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why -

Haven't seen him leave yet but I'm looking forward to
it. *ROTFLMAO* Ah, I like Oz actually. Not overly
much but I thought his character added to the show and
I like Will/Oz being together. *SACRILEGE! KILL HER
NOW!!! >SHUT UP BADBARD. YOU'LL GET US BOTH
KILLED!<*

Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for
support or both!) -

I am tired at the mome. Does that count? Ah, how
bout I thank the fans of fic who read my stuff on a
regular basis. U must surely know u are the reason I
write it in the first place - to share with others
ideas I like to pretend (usually after I take my
medicine) happened on the show. To tell u the truth,
I love fanfic so much it inteferes with all other
writing on a regular basis. Yeheh.

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL
instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) -

I had all these things and I got deluged. Couldn't
write for every time on the net there were chats to be
had. So I am temporarily curbing myself by having
email only - this addy, people. *G*

hugs,
badbard

=====
Get an eyeful inside Gabby's BGSB!
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/

FanFiction Addiction? Satisfy your cravings
http://members.xoom.com/badbard/fanfiction.html

Join my update list. Mail bgsb-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx