What am I, good question

Real first name - Stefan

Age - 19.25

Location - Iceland

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -
1. Don't watch the show honest
2.
3.
4.
5.

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - leather, although I favor the
middle road.

Fics written so far - Royalty, 13 Startrek fanfic

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) -
http://www.mmedia.is/~cilia/Vampire

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Willow, see somthing of myself in
her.

I write fic because - Keeps it out of my dreams

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL -

Top three episodes from each season - Don't watch the show honest

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) - Oz
what the hell is an Oz

You can get intouch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) - MIRc, if I'm ever on, which is rarely theses days

Ta,ta

Stefan