Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

I'm not real sure if I'm supposed to answer this survey or not but here
goes.

Real name- Ted (my friends call me T.A. or TAP as in beer tap lol :) )
age- apparently alot older than most of you.
location- Missouri
Fav B/W moments: This one is harder for me than you could imagine. You
see up until 2 years ago I was never home to watch TV at night. I hadn't
even heard of BTVS until I came across your site a couple of months ago.
I haven't missed an episode since.
Willow, Pink and Fuzzy or Leather- Leather for true!
Home Page: Really don't have one I just got this webtv thing in Sept.
never had anything like it before.
More like Buffy or Willow- Neither really I guess I'm more like Giles.
My past is a little on the wild side but now I enjoy more scholarly
pursuits.
Write Fic because- The last thing I wrote for public consumption was
more than 20 years ago.
Now before I forget- I would just like to thank all the writers for all
the fascinating stories and I hop many more to come.
The only way to contact me is by e-mail at darklord999@xxxxxxxxx
Hope this okay and not too much.
T.A.