all about me...surveyie thingy

Has anyone ever gotten those to get to know you things well I'm havin flah
backs...

Real first name - Gillian Shearer(Trixie...long story)

Age -18 a highly overratted age

Location -Scotland ie the middle of nowhere

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) - 5 I'm only allowed 5 thats cruel
1.when willow decides to stay in sunnydale for Buffy
2.When Buffy first sees Willow and looks like she wants to beat Cordy into
a bloody pulp for insulting her
3.When our heros first speak and Will is really shy
i'll shut up now

Willow - leather baby yeah!? -

Fics written so far -Untilied no that wasn't the name I was just to lazy to
think of a name
Breaking up with Oz
Midnight maddness(this is complete and utter nonsense)
Rain
summersun(rain2)

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related)
-http://home.beseen.com/internet/sonictransducer
This is not BTVS it's dedicated to my rhps cast but hey go there anyway

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - If I was being entirley truthfull
I'm probarly most like Xander I'm lazy I'm silly I have a bizarre sense of
humour and I'm in love with a diffrent girl almost every day...But since
I'm not being entirley truthfull I'm more like Willow...well I temporarily
dyed my hair red anyway

I write fic because - Well I started just to see if I could then I found
out I couldn't but I still write to avoid doin actuall work *shudder*

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL -The only pics of me on
the net I'm to embarrassed to let you see

Top three episodes from each season -My top 3 from all the seasons are 1.
welcome to the hellmouth 2.doppleganger 3. The one where Willow gets taken
hostage by the mayor the name of which escapes me

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why -Oz should stay away and
then die in a tragic and unexplained lawnmower accident
Finally I'd like to say- to all the writers on the list "I am not worthy"