Have to acknowledge someone....

Hey people.

Okay, I just felt I had to say this. My first experience with a Buffy/Willow fic was "And It All Became So Clear" by Janine, which was archived at Pinkrabbit. Until that point, I had never considered Buffy/Willow a possibility. (I had never liked slash, and I'd read Buffy/Faith, and sorry to the all the shippers, but I dislike that pairing tremendously)

But this changed my perspective. It was written so well, and convincing, and left me thinking: Wow, this could be possible. And the love between those two in the story wasn't forced, but natural. The story wasn't smutty, but there was passion. I got to a point where I well, not forgot, but didn't care that it was a girl/girl relationship. It was obvious they loved each other, so good for them.

So, Janine's story inspired me to write Two Of a Kind, and the rest is history :-) I just thought you all should know that without Janine, I wouldn't be writing fics. (Or meeting you fine, and nutty people :-) So thanks, Janine.

Later

Pat

"If I could just say a few words...I'd be a better public speaker." (Homer J. Simpson)

"You know what the secret of life is?"
"Your finger?"
"One thing. Just one thing."
"That's great, but what's the one thing?"
"That's what you gotta figure out."
(Jack Palance, Billy Crystal, City Slickers)

"I heard your heartbeat." (Buffy Summers, to Angel, ANGEL)