survey results of a lurker

Well, I don't talk much on this list, but I love the fic and figured I
should introduce myself.............. hell, maybe talking a little more
would've accomplished that too huh?

Real first name - Sarah

Age - 17

Location - Connecticut

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -

1. When Buffy hugs the "real" Willow in dopplegang land

2. The whole ending of Wild at Heart, including the "I love you"

3. The "I kinda love you" in choices

4. everything in "hush"

5. everything in "Beer Bad"

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - leather all the way........
minus all the dominatrix that usually goes along with the whole leather look
when Willow's written in fic as being leather, I still want her to be cute
and babbly.

Fics written so far - none, though I really want to write one in the near
future.

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - oh boy, I'm probably going to
get bashed for this........... but what can I say, James Van Der Beek is
gorgeous. http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Heights/4646

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - neither of them at all

I write fic because - I don't write fic

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL -
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Heights/4646/me.JPG

Top three episodes from each season -

season one

1) pilot
2) Invisible Girl
3) Prophecy Girl

season two

1) Innocence
2) When She Was Bad
3) Becoming 2

season three

1) Bad Girls
2) Faith Hope and Trick
3) Homecoming

season four

1) Hush
2) Beer Bad
3) Wild at Heart

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why - He should come back
because he's cool, but he should stay away from Willow. For the record,
Cordy and *especially* Faith should come back too. As for Angel, I hope he
burns in hell :o)

Finally, I'd just like
to say (Say what's on your mind or thank people for support or both!) -

I just want to thank all the unbelievably talented writers on the lists for
giving me hours and hours of enjoyable fic to read on my favorite couple.

~Sarah