A little song...

Hi peeps.

I wasn't going to write anything, but you know how you hear a song, then you
start to replace the words with, well, your own? I kinda...did that. (Been
in my head forever)

The original song was Meet Virginia, by Train. Now it's...well you can
guess. Just thought I'd share.

Meet Buffy

She doesn't like the vamps, her hair is great when damp
If she looks distracted, she'll say it was acted
She's beautiful

Does a spell a day, wait that's me but anyway
She doesn't care a thing about my lacks
She thinks I'm beautiful
Meet Buffy

Never backs down, protects the whole town
Wore her hair perfect with her prom gown
Ain't that beautiful
Meet Buffy

Well she wants to be the Chosen
Then she thinks about being normal an'
Pulls her stake back as she screams
I don't really wanna be the Chosen

Her father leaves her be, Mother doesn't agree
Her Watcher is a fine man for the job
Well here she is again on her patrol
Just like me wants to feel whole
We just like to be together, and sometimes we sob
Meet Buffy

Well she wants to live her life
Then she thinks about her life
Pulls her stake back as she screams
I don't really wanna live this life

She gets in at Midnight, I leave on the light
her timing is quite-impeccable
You see her confidence is magic, but her self-blaming tragic
and her body - nice and flexible
Meet Buffy-Can you wait to
Meet Buffy-Yea
Chorus I & 2

It's not perfect...but I enjoy singing it.

Cya!

W.