Who(or what) are you-a little survey

Real first name -Heather

Age -17 (Nov 27th)

Location -Bendigo, Victoria, Australia.

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) -
1. I kinda love u. When she wasn't going away
2. Finding out Willow's not a vamp, although I think Angel should have
hugged her too.
3.When Willow was spinning that pencil.
4. When they are in the library and Willow is talking about her -I got
captured by Faith and the Mayor- thing.
5. 'Holy god ur Willow' in Doppelgangland

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Leather.. jeez …I wish I looked
that good in leather pants! and I love the whole Alyson Hannigan is dating
Ginger Fish from Marilyn Manson thing too!

Fics written so far -hmm.. none

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - don't have one.

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Willow.. I spend too much time with
my computer, red hair, less geeky but I do well in school, I liked my best
(guy) friend that I grew up with.. BIG MISTAKE that turned out to be, I have
a tendency to babble, I do magick.

I read fic because - It KiX AsS

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL -umm ICQ me..6272212

Top three episodes from each season -
Season 1.
Halloween

Season 2.

Season 3.
Dopplegangland
The wish
Band Candy

Season 4.
Haven't seen it yet :(
Screwy Australian TV…even the TV guides suck.. get this.. *Zander* they
didn't even SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT.

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why. OZ SUX. He is icky, I
don't like him, he is short, he wasn't good for Willow, he should stay away.

You can get in touch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager,
etc...) -
ICQ eViL^WiLLoW UNI: 6272212
IRC eViL^WiLLoW hey I'm seeing a pattern here….

Heather

Spike: "You were there? Please... if every vampire who said he was at the
crucifixtion was actually there, it would have been like Woodstock. I was
actually at Woodstock. That
was a wierd gig. I fed off a flower person and I spent the next six hours
watching my
hand move."