Re: Who(or what) are you-a little survey

From: Bdrhoden@xxxxxxx

Real first name -Barrington

Age -This year I'll be 26 for the 7th time :)

Location -Puvirnituq, Quebec, Canada

Fav Buffy and Willow moment: (Yeah, I know this is a hard one . . .try to
narrow it down
to the top 5) - Everything between season 2 episope 1 and next week. ( I
missed all of season 1)

Willow - pink and fuzzy or leather baby!? - Pink and Fuzzy.... you just
know leather babe is in there somewhere but you never know when she'll drop
by.

Fics written so far -not yet

Home page (even if it's not BTVS related) - see fics so far.

I'm more like Buffy or Willow and why - Willow.. I'm always the "nice guy".
The one that's always underestimated.

I read fic because - I'm addicted to reading

I have a pic of myself! Wanna see? Here's the URL - No URL. Just e-mail
me.

Top three episodes from each season -
Season 1.
Never saw it

Season 2.
Holloween episode. Gotta love Xander as Soldier Boy

Season 3.
Season premiere
Grad Part one (?) ...the one where Buffy gets named Class Protector. not to
mention the Buffy-Cordelia bonding thing...<BG>
Also the one where Xander takes one the undead gang (and has sex with Faith)

Season 4.
Season Premiere... gotta love that fight at the end

Oz should stay away or Oz should come back and why. Oz should come back
cause he's cool and laid back no matter what...BUT Willow shouldn't take him
back. She can do better.

You can get in touch with me through (ex. ICQ, AOL instant messenger, MIRc,
Yahoo pager, etc...) - AOL IM (ICQ is still giving me problems)

Dave

I can't believe that you, of all people, would Scully me.