[no subject]

Kimber- I hear at desk, in theory working. Ok I am faking that part. If they
only knew I would get fired which strangely enough has be come my goal. You
remember that Buffy line at the end of The Harvest ep. were she says " I was
thinking of a more subtle approach, y'know, like excessive
not studying." then Giles says "The earth is doomed"Anyway I have been
trying to get fired using this method. It has worked in the last 10 years. O
coarse if I did get fired my boss would have to find the on button for her
computer and today she still doesn't know were it is, much less how to use
or find the data bases in the computer. Plus I make pretty pie graphs.

Goddess talk about babble. I did have a point when I started. I was
listening to a CD Tears for Fears The Hunting. Anyway I had just read you
story so it was in my mind. And I was trying to think of a title mostly
because I bored and it is kind of fun to think about anything other then med
errors and staffing numbers.When
I heard this song. I think it is called Mad world. 2 section. So the coarse
comes on and it makes me think of you. "I find it kinda funny. I find it
kinda sad. The dreams in which I am dying are the best I've ever had."

Anyway it is a good CD even if it's 80's music. (Which I love, the next CD
that is going on is The Clash London calling. Still working on that fired
thing)

Carol Clarke
Words for the week-
"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority"

Warning I am not use to kindness, I my wig when it is directed my way.

I have an elsewhere to be, so tell me in ten words or less.