talking with willow

dear pat kelly,

i'm so glad you did post your little rumination in why you like btvs. i had
been wondering why guys (and i didn't know you were a guy until this post)
are so into buffy and willow as a couple. i've always assumed that guys get
off on the sexual thing of two women together (entirely your right-so do i).
however, i don't get that creepy feeling from this list that i usually get
from het male porn, for which i am grateful. your piece gave me an insight
into a young man's psyche that i never expected to see, and i thank you for
being so honest and open.

i'm a 58 year old lesbian who's been a romantic all her life. since i've
been single most of that time, i depend on fiction for my romance fix. i get
a kick out of this list because you're all (mostly all?) very young people
writing about other young people, a perspective not often available to those
in my age bracket. i also, and here's my old schoolmarm side coming out,
think it's great that young people are writing at all. check out paragraphs
70-75, 'a different kind of author and a different way of writing' in my xena
fanfic article for a lengthier description of my positive opinion of all of
you.

<A HREF="http://whoosh.org/issue40/pattee1.html";>xena fiction article by
cpattee</A>

or

http://whoosh.org/issue40/pattee1.html

rodrigo asked us to fill out a survey about who we are, and i realized the
description of me, and a picture, is at the end of that article.

in sisterhood, christine pattee

<<Message: 1