RE: I'm back!

Willow just read your note. Want to know what with Anne no I mean Buffy.Love
Jo..y..c no I mean C

-----Original Message-----
From: Willow Rosenberg [mailto:redwiccan@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2000 4:16 PM
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [buffyloveswillow] I'm back!

From: "Willow Rosenberg" <redwiccan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Carol!

We have an ice rink. Buffy skates. I don't. But she does. Really well! That
sounds better than tea. Unless, I embarass myself skating, and then embarass

myself more after telling her...and I get a big NO...but positive now.
Completely positive. Positivity only.

You know, I think we'll go skating tonight. And I'll tell her. It's a plan.
I'll let you know.

Cya!

W.