Re: [WillowSlash] Amazingly True Adventures prologue & part1/???

know so I can visit.

Rating: PG-13 for now but subject to change

Disclaimer: Buffy and all of her people belong to
Joss
Whedon and all of his people; I don't want to steal
them I just want to play with them for a while.

Spoiler: Everything up Hush

Buffy help out a friend and get much more than they
bargain for.

Feedback,: please, it's better that ice cream, and
makes me write faster. This my first Will/Buffy so
that just makes me extra nervous

Dedication and Thanks: I want to say huge thanks for
my wonderful Beta readers, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.
This
is dedicated to you! I also want to thank all of
the
wonderful list people who offered their services.
Lastly I dedicate this story to the list Moms and
Dads
for giving us a home, To the wonderful & brave
authors
that share there stories with us, and lastly to you
all, gentle reader's, you are who we are writing
this
stuff for.

*Note: This looks like it is well on its way to
being
a long story folks. I hope you all stick with me,
I'll try not to disappoint. (also the prologue
should
be in italics, but i can't figure out how to get me
e-mail to do it.)

OK one with the show.

Prologue

In the Beginning There was Buffy

June 20, 2006
Journal Entry

It is strange how things turn out. As cliched as it
sounds, I never expected my life to turn out the way
it has. I've gone through so many different
transitions over the last few years, that to be
honest, nothing should surprise me.

In the beginning there lived a shy girl and her two
clownish best friends, Xander and Jesse. They lived
in
blissful ignorance in a town called Sunnydale. OK
maybe blissful isn't the right word. The girl's
parents paid very little attention to her, as long
as
she did well in school (which she always did.).
Her
best friend Xander's parent's paid even less
attention
to him than the shy girl's, and as they grew older,
the trio was ostracized in high school, as people
who
don't exactly "fit in" frequently are. But we were
content enough I guess.

I lusted silently after Xander; Jesse lusted not so
silently after Cordelia, and Xander just plain
lusted
after everything in a skirt (with the exception of
me.)

Then came Buffy..... Jesse died, we found out the
things that we thought only existed in our
nightmares
were not only real, but thriving in the lovely town
of
Sunnydale. You see Buffy is the Vampire Slayer. If
you want to know about the history of Vampire
Slayer's
please read A Watchers Chronicles. The information
will be at the back of this book.

Yes boys and girls Vampires exist, and with the
exception of Angel, Vampires are nothing like the
sometimes haunted, but always beautiful creatures
depicted by Anne Rice. (Side note Anne Rice wouldn't
know a real vampire if it came and bit her on the...
well you know. But I digress. I am good as
digressing,
heck as a matter of fact I am the queen of.... Well
there I go again. Back to the tale.)

Anyway, Buffy came to town and we became her
slayerettes as we called ourselves. We, being Xander
and I. My name is Willow, did I mention that
before??
I'm afraid that I'm new to this journalizing thing.
Giles suggested that I start documenting the events
in
my life. With everything all chaotic and jumbled
the
way life is, especially on the Hellmouth, Giles said
that it might give things some clarity and
perspective
to my crazy life, not to mention being a valuable
resource if something were to happen to me. I
decided
that the best way to write this was just to put down
anything that popped into my head. It may be weird
and
strange, but I have never claimed to be anything
else.
Also at the back of this journal, is a compilation
of
all of the spells that I have cast or have written
myself. It just made sense to have everything
together. But there I go on the tangent train again.
(choo choo.) OK, OK I never said I wasn't strange (

So Buffy, with the assistance of Giles, Xander,
Angel
(the vampire I mentioned, he has a soul, unlike
normal
vampires.) and occasionally Cordelia, saved the
world
three times and, stopped a few prophecies. Buffy
died, but came back and I almost died twice. This
all
happened before my freshman year in college, with a
few extra tidbits thrown in.

I met Oz, my werewolf boyfriend and started on the
path to becoming a Witch. Angel lost his soul, got
sent to hell and then came back. Faith the othe

Great start!!! Want to know why Tara's in the
hospital??? Will Buffy and Willow have romantic
realationship together???