I'm back

Oi,

Well, to quote the Major:

"It's been a long road getting here. For you… for Sunnydale. There has
been achievement, joy, good times,… and there has been grief. There's been
loss. Some people who should be here today… aren't.But we are. - Journey's
end. And what is a journey? Is it just… distance traveled? Time spent?
No. It's what happens on the way, the things that happen to you. At the
end of the journey you're not the same... "

I guess all of you guys know what I mean by that, don't you? .......That's
just such a great quote : ) What ? You can't possibly tell me you thought i
was leaving.What do you think I am? Nuts ? (rethorical question, no need to
answer).Anyway, i guess some would say i've been a little...not very
participative ... these past few days, and i'd have to agree with that.But i
had a few reasons.Remember when i said i had to be at the hospital for a
couple of days? I went back there.No, it wasn't me this time, it was my
grandmother.She had a heart problem, had to go to the intensive care unit (
CTU ?) and i've been at the hospital and gramps house all the time, nbot
leaving me much time to do B\W stuff : ) So, she is home now(amazing thing
is, she went with heart problems and now is completely disoriented, doesn't
even remember where she lives)and i'm finally getting the chance to sit in
front of the pc again.I promise now that I will catch up and make up ; )

Now, enough with the bad stuff, on with the good.I see that you guys have
been behaving very well while i was gone : ) Some new great authors are
showing up, and, if it wasn't enough , the old ones are back in full
force.Pat went back to the one pieces(about time man), Kimber graced us with
a new great story(and Bufy as a vamp, I think only Shadow nows how i feel
about that :) , Shadow posted again(finally, but no book cage scene, grrrr),
Pink Rabbit got us a brand new fic(well, the sequel to Interludis hasn't
come up yet, but that will calm my nerves, at least for a few days) and
Janine, well, janine hasn't posted anything(I think), but if you go to Pink
Rabbit's site(huge update, haven't read the stories yet, but they look good)
site you'll see the next part to the It all became clear series 'Walking
afrter midnight (?) ' .I read it quite awhile ago(and quite a few times) and
i can say that it's the best chapter so far.Buffy's POV and everything.A
must read.

P.S.:Does it show that yesterday i spent the entire day in front of the
computer? The eye drops bottle(?) i keep by the PC is almost empty : )
People at my house are starting to say that computers are the Devil and
stuff like that : )

Spoilerish comments

Oh, one more thing.While i as computer free i had the chance to see the
Buffy tapes(they lulled me to sleep : ) And i can say for sure that this
season has been great, in a B\W way.I LOVED wild at heart, I almost like it
as much as Doppler(Three words: Willow in leather : )And Hush? The hold
handing was way too sweet, and the Willow and Tara thing...it was there, oh
it was so there : )They had a lot more chemistry than Buffy and The
Riley(urgh) guy.

End of spoilerish comments

Anyway, now i got the material and everything (minus some sort of audio
cable), but i need help so i can start doing the captures and videos.What
software shoud i use? How can i capture pics? They usually have a huge file
size(arond 200 kb) if they're in the 24;bit form, or they have this really
poor image quality(256).How should i do it? And how can i capture(or
convert) videos in the real video format? How can someone be so stupid ?

Well, that was long and pointless, but i needed to talk .Shutting up now.

Missed you guys

Tchau

Riley:...And so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you.(to
Willow, about Buffy)
Buffy:Wow! You're a dish!(to Willow)
Buffy:I need my Willow.
Buffy: I kind of love you.(to Willow)