Ivy's wrote (coming out stories, not real enough)

Ivy wrote:
"You know one thing missing on this list is a realistic portrayal of what
it's like "coming out." I mean no one has written it how it actually
is--like would the Scooby Gang really be that understanding? What would
Giles' really say? I mean even if he was cool with it--people as a whole in
this world wouldn't be--so it would stand to reason that he would be
slightly upset.:-) If not frightened for Buffy and Willow."

First of writing about how it's like is not easy for someone who hasn't either done it or experienced it first hand. I doubt that the Scooby Gang would be as understanding as we often write them and Giles being a man of his generation and all that would have mixed feelings, but that's in the real world, this is fantasy, therefor coming out is usally a happy event, I mean why shouldn't it be it's the closure of emotional roller-coaster?
Coming out can be pretty damn hard for a person and their friends and family. I know I'll never write and actual bone-real coming out story (unless I'm bored or want to cause shockwaves) and yes I've been trying to figure out which team I route for, for some time now.

Cilia

p.s. Am I doing something wrong with Through Thick and Thin? Your guys are awfully quiet about it. If I'm doing something wrong or bad, please tell me?