Semi-OT: 171 New Buffy/Angel:TS URLS & New Link - Check it Out!

On some lists posted with list owners permission....

Hi all!

This message contains info on Sonja Marie's Buffy & Angel: TS Links Page,
ASH/Giles Mailing list, and the Buffy Beta Fanfic List!

*****
Besides the LARGEST Links Update EVER, the site has a WHOLE NEW LOOK
thanks to the fantastic efforts of JuliaL of
http://nocturne.simplenet.com/, email her at silver_faerie@xxxxxxxxxxx to
let her know what you think of the new look.

Now on to the update! -

Sonja Marie's Buffy the Vampire Slayer Links
I have added 171 more URLS to my Buffy Links Page at:
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/btvsurls.html

There are now 4263 pages listed!

Here's the break down for this week:
Links for the Show
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/abc.html - A-C - 23 New Links -
790 Total
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/d2p.html - D-P - 16 New Links -
579 Total
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/q2z.html - Q-Z - 28 New Links -
606 Total
Links for the Cast
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/rglinks.html - Anthony Stewart Head
- Giles - 6 New Links - 159 Total
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/smgah.html - Sarah Michelle Gellar
- Buffy - 16 New Links
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/smgah.html - Alyson Hannigan -
Willow - 2 New Links
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/nbdbcc.html - Nicholas Brendon -
Xander - 2 New Links - SMG/Aly/Nick Total - 544

Angel Series
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/nbdbcc.html - David Boreanaz -
Angel - 1 New Links
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/nbdbcc.html - Charisma Carpentar -
Cordelia - 0 New Links
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/nbdbcc.html#as - Angel: Series - 18
New Links - DB/CC/ATS Total - 343

Miscellany
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/fic.html - Links for Fanfic - 40
New Links - 680 Total
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/other.html - Links for Other
Actors, Characters, Buffy/Angel, Etc. - 19 New Links - 562 Total: Includes
links to Seth/Oz, Spike/Drusilla, Riley, Minor Characters, Unconventional
Shippers (Buffy/Spike, Willow/Angel, etc), and so on.

I've added pages in the following languages: French (24), German (5),
Hungarian (1), Portuguese (3) & Spanish (1) to my Buffy Foreign Language
Links Site - http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/foreign.html - there
is 430 total

IMPORTANT: Plan on surfing for hours from this site? Why Not Make Some
Money While You're At It? AllAdvantage.com pays .50 an hour you surf,
(.10 for every hour your referrals surf), go here to find out more!:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FYJ555

If you have a page for the show or cast members and IT IS NOT LISTED
already, please send me the URLS and I will add them.

WEBRING!:
I now have my own webring, please join (only lists I add to my webring
will also be added to my site, and if you are already on my site, you will
be added to my webring.)
http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/webring.html

ARCHIVES:
I now have archives for my mailing lists:
Anthony Stewart Head List: http://www.escribe.com/stars/gasp/
Buffy-Beta Fanfic List: http://www.escribe.com/movies/bbf/

Now you can check out my database file of all the links that appear
through out my site. http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/links.html

Have A URL To Add? Then Answer the Following Questions:
IMPORTANT: Sites I Can't View or Crash My Browser, Won't Be Linked, Nor
Will Sites That Just Have A Few Pictures & Links, I Don't Consider These
Buffy Pages, & They Tend To Be Boring.
Site URL: http://
Page Name?:
Country (If Other Then USA):
Language Page Is In, If Other Then English:
Main Subject Of Site (ie Giles, Fanfic, Sarah M. Gellar, General, etc?):
Rating (G, PG, R, NC17, X, 17+, 18+, 21+):
*****

The Anthony Stewart Head Mailing List

Are you a fan of Anthony Stewart Head? Giles? Oliver from VR5? Then the
Anthony Stewart Head List is for you! We talk about all his work, share
fanfic stories related to Giles and Oliver, etc.

To join:
1. Send an email to ash-gasp-request@xxxxxxxxxx or gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
2. in the message put S*BSCRIBE ASH-GASP or S*BSCRIBE ASH-GASP-DIGEST
*****
The Buffy Beta Fan Fic List

Want a place to post you unfinished work so other can read it and help you
get it ready for others to read? Then this is the place for you!

This is a place where you can get your work critiqued, etc. We will
except all Buffy and related stories and VR5 related stories (IF Oliver
Sampson is the main character).

To join:
1. send a email to buffy-beta-request@xxxxxxxxxx or gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
2. in the message put S*BSCRIBE BUFFY-BETA or S*BSCRIBE BUFFY-BETA-DIGEST

Sonja Marie - whtrose@xxxxxxxxxx, gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
Owner of the Anthony S. Head, Buffy-Beta Fic, Jeff Fahey & Paul Wylie Lists