Re: Whole 'Coming Out' thing/FIC:One Day At A Time

From the strange land of January 4, 1980, Jon Penner wrote:

From: "Jon Penner" <jonpenner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I just wanna know how you're posting from 1980. Please tell
me? Please?

Casseigh (who is working, slowly, on "Lupine Dreaming," as
well as a Willow/EvilWillow fic)
--
Its easy - you get a really old, crap laptop, with no working
battery(including the little clock battery - Later reading leads me to

JP