From: Anthony Misa [mailto:akiraajl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 10:07 PM
To: WillowSlash@xxxxxxxxxxx; willowslash@xxxxxxxxxxx;
buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffyloveswillow] Re: [WillowSlash] The Amazingly True
Adventures Part 4/?

From: Anthony Misa <akiraajl@xxxxxxxxx>

Want more, need mor!!! Having Buffy give MR. Gordo
toher new daughter was nice...

--- nerdgurrl <nerdgurrl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Title: The Amazingly True Adventures of Two Girls
and
a baby.

happy,
just let me know so I can visit. If you already have
it by all means take it!!

Rating: PG-13 for now but subject to change

Disclaimer: Buffy and all of her people belong to
Joss
Whedon and all of his people; I don't want to steal
them I just want to play with them for a while.

Spoiler: Everything up Hush

help out a friend and get much more than they
bargain
for.

Feedback,: please, it's better that ice cream, and
makes me write faster. This my first Will/Buffy so
that just makes me extra nervous :(

Thanks & Dedication: Once again I want to give a
huge
thanks to my wonderful spectacular BETA readers Jon,
Pat and scr3amer. I dedicate this to you. YOU GUYS
ROCK.!!!!!! Thanks for the effort, time and for
sticking by me. The next part is coming to you guys
soon I promise!!

To the list Moms and Dads for giving us a home, To
the wonderful & brave authors that share there
stories
with us, and lastly to you all, gentle reader's, you
are who we are writing this stuff for.

SPECIAL THANKS: To all of the wonderful people that
wrote to me and gave me feedback. Thank you so
much.
It means a lot to me, and makes me want to write
more.
THANK YOU!!!!

OK done now.
Chapter Four

And Baby Makes Three

Willow slammed the book shut as hot tears raced down
her face and onto the leather cover of her journal.
For the fifth time that day, Willow covered her head
face with her hands and broke down crying. Her pale
shoulders shook with the force of her sobs, and time
stood still. Ten minutes later, Willow shook herself
from self-pity and grief. With a growl, Willow
picked
up the nearest object on her desk, the journal, and
hurled it across the room. Willow smiled
sadistically,
as it smacked against the wall with a satisfying
thud.

"That felt good." Willow mumbled to the empty room.

Deciding on a new course of action, Willow quickly
changed from her "Funeral Dress" into a pair of
loose
white drawstring pants and a forest green sports
bra,
then scurried down the stairs and into the work
room.

Willow walked over to her alter and lit a stick of
cinnamon incense, she then walked to the middle of
the
room and plopped down into lotus position. After a
series of calming breaths, she found her Center and
began a simple meditation. When she was finished,
she
hopped to her feet in one fluid motion, and walked
over to the small stereo mounted on the wall. Willow
popped Crystal Method into the CD player and cranked
the volume as loud as she could stand, then headed
for
the punching bag in the corner of the room.

Willow circled the bag, bouncing on the balls of her
feet the way Buffy had taught her. BAM BAM, Willow
jabbed the bag in rapid-fire motion. Jab, jab, jab...
The movements were just pure power and rage. Willow
smacked at the bag, her hands a blur of motion,
until
they were red and numb. Breathing deeply, Willow
inhaled the cinnamon scented air. The spicy
fragrance
calmed her raw nerves. When the fury and anger had
abated, Willow stretched briefly, and once again
began
to dance around the bag. Left, then right, she
punched the bag, following up with a snap kick and a
roundhouse kick. She began the routine again, only
faster, changing the punches and kicks every once in
while. The blows were still powerful, but this time
they were controlled and accurate.

When Buffy got her black belt, Willow and Xander
were
her first students and while her students were no
match for the teacher, they could both hold their
own
in a fight, both demon and human alike.

Willow continued the routine; the kicks and blows
matching the tempo of the music. Her muscles
screamed
and strained, sweat poured down her face, but she
continued, lost in the sweet oblivion of adrenaline
and physical exertion.

Buffy silently crept into the workroom, unwilling to
interrupt her best friend, who was working the bag
like a demon possessed. The fevered beat and mental
caffeine that was the Chemical Brothers beat
violently
at her mind, as she studied her best friend as she
worked out. Buffy watched Willow with a
professional's eye and nodded approvingly. While
Willow was still lithe and supple like the tree that
she was named for, she was toned and firm. "She
reminds me of a sleek panther when she works out,
all
stretch and strength and grace." Buffy though to
herself as a smiled tugged the corner of her mouth.

Sensing her friend's presence, Willow finished the
routine, then walked over to the CD and turned it
off.

"I had some pent-up rage." She explained as she
walked
over to Buffy and gratefully accepted the towel and
water bottle that the blond held.

"So I see." Buffy answered wryly. "You looked pretty
good, but you've turned your hands into hamburger
meat. You Ok?"

Instinctively Willow knew that she wasn't just
asking
about her hands.

"I don't know why this is hitting me so hard Buffy.
mean, I knew Jesse longer and Miss Calendar's death
was almost personal, you know with the whole Angelus
thing. But this, this is just different ya know?"

Buffy nodded encouragingly and waited for her to
continue.

"It just that everything that I am, is enraged at
the
injustice of it. I mean I know that bad things
happen
to good people, and that life isn't fair and all,
but
it's like the rules don't apply with Tara. She was
mom, this shouldn't have happened to her."

Buffy gathered her up in her arms, and they stayed
that way for a long while, not crying or talking,
just
taking comfort in each other. With a sigh, they
pulled apart and smiled at one another.

"Giles, Xander, Anya and the little princess are
here
with all of her majesty's stuff. We should figure
out
where to put her."

Willow thought for a moment, and then replied "My
room, if that's okay. I have the most room, and the
bigger bathroom." She added with an evil grin.
Buffy
loved Willow's bathroom and used the tub as often as
she could get away with.

"All we have to do it move the couch and the screen
little bit, and she could have the whole corner by
the
bed." Buffy said with a smile. "I said that you had
too many rooms up there." She teased.

=== message truncated ===
http://im.yahoo.com

Shop for your Valentine at eGroups.