--- "A.M. Glass" <glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: "A.M. Glass" <glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx>

Title: "Yet Another Heart Ache"
Author: Angela
E-mail: glasswrks@xxxxxxxxx
Copyright: February 06, 2000
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: Joss owns all except the story, which is
mine. No copyright infringement is intended or
inferred.
Author's Note: This for all eight or nine of you who
clamored for another story, and by the looks of
things
I might need to write at least two more. Of course
that all depends on how well this one does. Yes, I
know the title sucks, I couldn't really think of
anything else. If you all have some thoughts about a
nifty title, please send them along. I could use all
the help I could get. It's still angst filled, I
think.
Feedback: Would help a lot. Believe me.

Willow woke up the next morning, pleasantly rested
as
she stretched her arms out. She felt something on
her
chest. Looking down she saw the locket Tara had
given
her the night before. A slight smile crossed her
features. What ever was happening to them, she
decided
to just let it go where it wanted.

Turning towards Buffy's bed, she frowned. It looked
as
if it hadn't been slept in. Willow thought she could
remember Buffy telling her something, but she
couldn't
remember what.

"I'll ask her later," she said to herself, getting
out of bed.

***

"Giles, it's me. I… I have to leave. No, I'm fine.
just need time to think about some things. Just the
weekend, I promise I'll call you. Giles don't try to
talk me out of it. I need to get away. No…I'm not
running away, you have my word. You need to trust me
on this. I will… no, I don't need any money, I'm
positive. I've got to go, talk to you soon. Bye."

***

"Willow, yes it's me. I'm fine… I need to talk to
you
right away. Can you come over? Yes… it's about
Buffy."

***

Willow heard the desperation in Giles voice during
their brief conversation. She would call Tara as
they
were going to study later. Maybe they could find out
what was going on.

***

"Are you sure no one will find me here?" Buffy
asked.

"Positive Pet. Although I haven't the foggiest idea
why you're hiding out in the first place," Spike
answered.

"You don't need to know…"

"Hey, you'd better watch it Slayer. I'm allowing
you
here out the…"

"Cut the crap Spike. You just want to go after some
demons," Buffy told him, putting her bags down.

"Well… having you here does have it's advantages,"
Spike replied.

"Fine… just leave me alone."

'What's with 'er I wonder,' Spike thought to
himself
as he left the room. "Ah, killing demons, that's the
way to spend a weekend," Spike said out loud
clapping
his hands together.

***

Tara walked towards Willow's dorm room, secretly
hoping that Buffy wouldn't be there. Something about
the blonde haired girl worried her. Whatever it was,
she didn't want anything to happen to Willow. Ever
since the incident with those…things, Willow had
called them the 'Gentlemen'. She had wanted to find
out all she could, but other priorities had arisen.

Her face lit up just thinking Willow's name, she
sighed. Reaching the door, she knocked.

"Hi, I'll be right out, we need to go see Giles.
You
remember him don't you?" Willow asked after opening
the door.

"Oh yeah, he's the one that's helping you with
your…"

"Yeah, that's him," Willow replied, grabbing her
bag
from her bed. Reaching out, she impulsively pulled
Tara into the room, shutting the door.

"What?"

"Hi…"

"Oh… hi." Tara said after Willow kissed her.

"Okay, let's go."

"Sure," Tara replied, heading out the door and
following Willow. 'Anywhere,' she told herself.

***

Buffy paced the room, while Spike watched silently.
She stopped, frowned, and then began pacing once
again.

"You're making me dizzy," Spike told her.

Buffy stared at him.

"Just trying to make idle conversation, is all."

"Don't try so hard," Buffy told him.

"Come on, tell you're Uncle Spike what's wrong," he
said.

"Spike…"

"Yeah?"

"Blow it out your ass," she told him.

"I like you like this, all unfeeling. Makes me
feel…
nothing really."

"I'm not surprised. I can't believe you actually
had
any feelings for Druscilla in the first place."

Spike jumped from his chair, his hands outstretched
ready to add another slayer to his belt.

"AHHH," he grimaced, when the pain hit him.

"Oh… did you hurt yourself?" Buffy sarcastically.

"Bitch. If I could get my hands on you…"

"You'd what? Kill me. Oh please, you can't hurt
me."

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get out."

"You have so got to be kidding."

***

"Ah Willow, come in," Giles said as they entered
his
apartment.

"I hope you don't mind Giles. This is Tara, we were
going to study later… you know magicks."

"Really? Of course not. Umm… Tara?"

=== message truncated ===