From: DanKnight2@xxxxxxx [mailto:DanKnight2@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 11:09 AM
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] Tonite's Buffy

From: DanKnight2@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 2/15/00 7:41:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
beech000@xxxxxxx
writes:

<< Ok...question. What do you guys think was with Tara hiding the
potion under
the bed? Did she just not want the spell to work? Is she a demon? >>

I originally just figured that she didn't want the spell to work,
but maybe
she IS a demon. I can't think of why else she would not want it
to work. Of
course since I am assuming she doesn't know about "Buffy the
Vampire Slayer"
it could be that she did not like the idea of conjuring spells inducing
demons and Willow scared her.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds. Get rates as low as 0.0 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW.
">Click Here</a>