Re: Tonite's Buffy (Spoiler)

--- ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>

Yeah...you know I've noticed that every guy she's
had sex with so far has turned evil in
one degree or another. You'd think Joss would give
it a rest and send her batting for the
other team.

Ah, but you see, this turning evil thing supports my
theory that she already has, ahem, batted for the
other team.

Here's my theory: Everyone Buffy sleeps with turns
evil. Faith turned evil. Ergo, Buffy slept with Faith.
*eg*

If men turn evil with vicarious Buffy
lovin then women (ahem...redhead...ahem) would have
oposite said response. Just a theory. VEG

~~Kimber

Well, obviously this is in direct opposition to my
theory, but I agree a test is absolutely in order.
Buffy needs to sleep with Willow so we can see which
theory is correct. Of course, my interest in this is
purely in the name of science....*vbeg*

DG

=====