J Lilly wrote:

From: "J Lilly" <blackstab@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I am SO on the "I hate Riley" bandwagon. And him shoving Willow, and all
that pointing of guns at multiple moments... I don't like this guy. That's
just what we need right? another guy to put buf thru hell. I'm beginning to
feel REALLY sorry for her man-wise. Obviously she should turn to another
option... Willow being that option of course :)

Blackstab

>From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
>To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] Tonite's Buffy (Spoiler)
>Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:41:12 -0500
>
>From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
>
>Spoiler space......

>!
>!
>!
>
>Personally, I have very mixed feelings about tonight's episode.....the
>entire Initiative
>is starting to gain momentum and we're getting a glimps into the real
>purpose of it
>all....I am officially on the "I HATE RILEY" team now that he pushed Willow
>very HARD to
>the ground.......Buffy is still leaning towards doing things her
>way.....the bed thing was
>interesting, our 2 fav girls couldn't have been further apart....Anya is
>kind of in a
>teeny way starting to grow on me (like a fungus but in a good way)....what
>was up with
>Xander saying he and Buffy should make out?.....the whole Tara think has be
>befuddled and
>bewildered. I'd like to belive the best and think that maybe she did it
>out of fear that
>if they found out where the demon was that Will would get hurt which also
>leads me to the
>question of exactly how much has our redhead told Tara about Sunnyhell and
>Company.....I'm
>not sure. It was an okay episode over all but Hush is still the best by
>far this season
>IMHO. That's about it though.....anyone else think Buffy should give Riley
>a talkin to
>for pushing our Will? Hmm....fodder for fic, fodder for fic.....
>
>~~Kimber
>--
>(sig is plotting Riley's dimise...beat to death with a shovel comes to
>mind....)

>Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
>Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
>Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
>credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at
>Here</a>

>Shortcut URL to this page:
> http://www.onelist.com/community/buffyloveswillow

Shortcut URL to this page: