From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
To: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] Tonite's Buffy (Spoiler)
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 01:41:12 -0500

From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>

Spoiler space......

!

Personally, I have very mixed feelings about tonight's episode.....the
entire Initiative
is starting to gain momentum and we're getting a glimps into the real
purpose of it
all....I am officially on the "I HATE RILEY" team now that he pushed Willow
very HARD to
the ground.......Buffy is still leaning towards doing things her
way.....the bed thing was
interesting, our 2 fav girls couldn't have been further apart....Anya is
kind of in a
teeny way starting to grow on me (like a fungus but in a good way)....what
was up with
Xander saying he and Buffy should make out?.....the whole Tara think has be
befuddled and
bewildered. I'd like to belive the best and think that maybe she did it
out of fear that
if they found out where the demon was that Will would get hurt which also
leads me to the
question of exactly how much has our redhead told Tara about Sunnyhell and
Company.....I'm
not sure. It was an okay episode over all but Hush is still the best by
far this season
IMHO. That's about it though.....anyone else think Buffy should give Riley
a talkin to
for pushing our Will? Hmm....fodder for fic, fodder for fic.....

~~Kimber
--
(sig is plotting Riley's dimise...beat to death with a shovel comes to
mind....)

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. Rates as low as 2.9 percent
Intro or 9.9 percent Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards
Points, no hidden fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the
credit you deserve. Apply now. Get your NextCard Visa at
Here</a>

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/buffyloveswillow