Re: Tonite's Buffy (Spoiler)

Spoiler space......

!

Personally, I have very mixed feelings about tonight's episode.....the entire Initiative
is starting to gain momentum and we're getting a glimps into the real purpose of it
all....I am officially on the "I HATE RILEY" team now that he pushed Willow very HARD to
the ground.......Buffy is still leaning towards doing things her way.....the bed thing was
interesting, our 2 fav girls couldn't have been further apart....Anya is kind of in a
teeny way starting to grow on me (like a fungus but in a good way)....what was up with
Xander saying he and Buffy should make out?.....the whole Tara think has be befuddled and
bewildered. I'd like to belive the best and think that maybe she did it out of fear that
if they found out where the demon was that Will would get hurt which also leads me to the
question of exactly how much has our redhead told Tara about Sunnyhell and Company.....I'm
not sure. It was an okay episode over all but Hush is still the best by far this season
IMHO. That's about it though.....anyone else think Buffy should give Riley a talkin to
for pushing our Will? Hmm....fodder for fic, fodder for fic.....

~~Kimber
--
(sig is plotting Riley's dimise...beat to death with a shovel comes to mind....)