Title: Two Worlds
Author: Cilia cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Feedback: Yes that would be nice cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Rating: Why should I?
their unborn child
Spoilers: None
Disclaimer: The characters of Buffy Willow Giles and any others from BTVS
are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy etc. No infringement of any
kind intended.
Note: Sequel to Through Thick and Thin which is a sequel to Royalty, so read
the first, if you don't something's might not make sense.

Two Worlds
Cilia

Prelude: Then Everybody Woke Up!

Willow Rosenberg Summers was propped up on her elbows admiring her wife's
features. Wife it sounded nice, knowing that she had her completely that she
was devoted to her and her alone.
"Hey!" Buffy Rosenberg Summers said with smile as she opened her eyes.
"Sleep well?" Willow asked as Buffy gathered her into her arms.
"Yep. Since staying awake until dawn and then having mind blowing sex for
hours on end tends to leave you a bit exhausted." Buffy answer as she kissed
her wife.
"So what do we do today." Willow asked as she wiggled closer.
"Nothing, we stay in this hotel suite and preferably in bed." Buffy
answered.
"But the rest of the gang are staying here too, they're bound to come by."
Willow said.
"Nope. Mom, Giles and Spike threaten everybody last night so we'll have no
interruptions." Buffy said with a smile.
"And since it's well past noon and noone has showed then I'm guessing it
worked." Willow said as she stood up. Buffy practically whined.
"Bathroom." Willow explained.
"Shower?" Buffy asked with a grin.
"Nope."
Buffy pouted.
"Jacuzzi." Willow said and Buffy's smile turned into a grin.

* * * * *

Cordelia woke up and looked around, she was lying in a huge bed, which both
sides had been slept on and she was covered in satin, but not much more.
"Good Morning." Stjar'a said as walked through the doors, holding two mugs
of something steaming.
"Morning." Cordelia said as she sat up and accepted the mug.
"We didn't do anything if that's what you're wondering?" Stjar'a said as she
sat on the bed.
"But we did."
"Sleep together, yes."
"Why didn't you stay?"
"Had to get the hot chocolate." Stjar'a said as she made her way under the
covers.
"So you've slept with a human. How does it feel?" Cordelia asked in a humors
tone.
"Not bad, wouldn't mind doing it again." Stjar'a answered with a smile and
sipped at the mug.
"No objections here." Cordelia said and lifted her mug in agreement.

* * * * *

Joyce stood and stared out the window, trying to make sense of all the
things that had happened. It had been a pretty wild ride since the temple
and only now she finally had time to think.
"Where does it go from here?" She asked herself.
"We select a path and stick to it." Came a British accented reply and blue
wings wrapped around her.
"And there's always a tomorrow." She added.
"Wise words."
There was silence as they stared out at the world.
"No regrets?" One asked.
"No regrets." Another answered.

* * * * *

Amy woke up and panicked, something warm pressed against her, definitely
male. The night came back, the innocent argument over magic and myth
spinning into a headed kiss in a doorway. She gathered her clothes and left
Wesley's room.

* * * * *
Al'x stepped out of a room 103 with a content smile on his face. He saw Anya
kiss someone in a doorway before sneaking towards her room. He walked down
to the dinning hall in order to get a very, very late breakfast. Giles and
Faith and Spike and Luna waved him over as soon as he entered the dinning
hall.
"Good morning, or should I say afternoon." He said a little loudly as he sat
"It's early either way." Faith said as she pushed the sunglasses closer to
her eyes.
"Don't be silly." Giles said in a overly cheerful voice as he bit down on
the sausage from the British breakfast in front of him.
"I hate you." Faith muttered and looked down at the glass of water and
dropped the Alka-Seltzer taps in it.
"Did you see Daniel on your way down?" Luna asked.
"No." Al'x said simply.
"But I bet you saw someone leaving his room?" Spike asked with a grin.
"Just our friendly neighborhood ex-demon." Al'x answered with a grin as he
poured himself a cup of coffee.
"When will you be leaving for the Old Realm?" Giles asked.
"Soon, I haven't fully decided on who to ask to come with me."
"But Elisabeth and Willow are going with you?" Luna asked.
"Yes, but mostly for the unborn child's sake, it'll be safe in the realm."
Al'x answered.
"But isn't there a whole time difference thingy?" Faith asked.
"No another half-truth I'm afraid. The time difference only applied to my
first travel since the portal I was pushed through wasn't stable."
"So you'll arrive in the realm when?" Giles asked.
"Three days after I left."
"And Red and Slayer will be back when?" Spike asked.
"That depends, but I'm sure they won't be gone more then a few months at the
most."
"But they'll be some years older?" Luna said.
"Not allot, time moves differently in the realm, turns out that time is
relative and further more."
"Could we please talk about this later." Faith said rubbing her temples, a
lecture on temporal and inter-dimensional theory wasn't the best thing for a
hangover.