From: Erin <erin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 10:31 PM
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: Untitled(Chapter One)

From: Erin <erin@xxxxxxxxxxx>

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:21:56 -0500, you wrote:

>From: "Pat Kelly" <bandits@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hey.
>
>Here's Chapter One of my un-named fic. Hope this holds you over for a
little while.

Welll it isn't holding me too long... I already want to read Chapter
2. :)

Good work.

Erin
(who had been holding back on most of her comments until after she
finished working on her own story, and is now playing catch-up. And
she's also finished talking about herself in the third person.)
--
"I question the stability of a company whose future depends on
Microsoft programs being intelligent. I don't question the idea

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa. ZERO. Rates as low as 0.0
percent Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no hidden
fees, and much more. Get NextCard today and get the credit you deserve.
Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at
Here</a>