P.S. Sorry if I sound like I am preaching but I hate it when someone with
talent gets screwed by incentive comments. As my parents use to say,
"If you can't say something nice, keep your mouth shut"

on 3/3/00 11:17 AM, cilia at cilia@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: "cilia" <cilia@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey all!
I'm going to kill my Icelandic teacher, since he shot down my short
story I've not been able to write a single word, but that will hopefully
change, but enough of me and onto some of you.

Community email addresses:
Post message: buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: buffyloveswillow-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx