OT: Onelist has cool stuff

I've been wandering around the onelist website and I noticed a while ago that there's a
chatroom for us. now I've poked my head in there a few times but all is quiet....nuthin
but crickets. What do ya say we pop in on each other from time to time to chat or say hi
and stuff? I thought it would be a good idea.

Also, there's a place for file uploads where we can share pics and stuff.. I'm rummaging
now through all my pics trying to find some rare ones of Aly and SMG. I'll post them when
I find em.

tootles

~~Kimber

--
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net

"Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you fanboys out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?"
Joss Whedon, Creator BTVS

". . .and so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you."
Riley to Willow, 'Initiative'

"It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in."
"I kinda love you."
Buffy and Willow, 'Choices'

"I. . .I just kinda like having something that's just . . You know, mine."
"I am, you know. . .yours."
Willow and Tara, 'Who Are You?'