From: "~~Kimber" <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
To: <buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [buffyloveswillow] All mine

From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>

Oh GOD!!

I am dying in hysterics over here!!! Rod, I can't believe you sent the
email to the whole
list!!! now it's a guarentee that everyone thinks you are
mad.....Rodrigus??? I'm
laughing so hard i can't even catch my breath!!!!

I really hope you all find it humerous....lil 'ol me...causing a duel
between canada
(dave) and brazil (rod).....this little email has poor shadow all worked
up over the book
cages scene and dru and ugh....

and now everyone knows about the little tug of war you and dave are
having.....i feel
cheap!

(crawling under my covers about to asphixiate from embarassment)
~~Kimber

--
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net

"Sure Willow is bi! And she's getting it on with a man! To all you fanboys
out there:
Damn, I am an *evil bastard* ain't I?"
Joss Whedon, Creator BTVS

". . .and so far, well, the only thing that I know she likes is you."
Riley to Willow, 'Initiative'

"It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in."
"I kinda love you."
Buffy and Willow, 'Choices'

"I. . .I just kinda like having something that's just . . You know, mine."
"I am, you know. . .yours."
Willow and Tara, 'Who Are You?'

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no hidden fees.
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/975/3/_/651349/_/952399740/