Part: Section 0.3
Author: Cilia
Email: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure, but I guess Joss just owns Buffy in this
fic, since the rest is mostly born from my hyperactive mind, but if he wants
this story it's his.
Feedback: Why not, boost my ego a little bit more will'ya!
Notes: Takes place in the year 2117 and has no connection to the Royalty
series. Buffy is pulled through time and space to once again battle the
forces of evil and maybe fall in love again

BTVS: 2117
Cilia

Section 0.3

Willow guided Buffy through the corridors of an old mansion house. It felt
strange to walk through such an old house after seeing the sprawling,
futuristic city that Sunnydale had become.
"This house has been in the Rosenberg family for."
"Who did your great-grandmother marry?" Buffy asked.
"She didn't. I think they were going to get married, but he
died."
"Who was he?" Buffy asked. Curious about who Willow would have
turned to. How she lived her life.
"I don't know, she never told anyone."
"Why the name Rose?" Buffy asked.
"After you died and after my great-grandfathers apparent death,
my great-grandmother changed her name. The history records say that she did
do escape the fame," Willow Rose explained.
They entered a large hall. On the wall at the end of it hung a large
painting of a group Buffy knew all too well and statues of various people
she knew lined the walls.
"I know these people." Buffy whispered in awe as she passed the statues.

There was one of Faith in full armor, then one of her mom standing tall with
child on her shoulder and leading another by the hand, Angel had his statue,
Tara in flowing robes, Cordelia with a bow and arrows and them came several
statues of people she didn't know. Giles gazing towards the future with a
book under one arm and sword in the other, Xander smiling, Spike looking
regal in what appeared to be a generals uniform, Willow with her serene
smile in flowing robes and finally the statue herself in bombers jacket with
her hands on her hips.

"Is that really us?" she asked as they came to a stop in front of the
painting.
On it were herself, Willow, Giles, Xander and Spike. All dressed in
different uniforms of war. They all looked older somehow, but this was
painted almost twenty years into her future. Spike's hair was dark, Giles's
was completely gray, and she looked more like her mother then herself and
Willow seemed to be eternal.
"Yes that's you, you were the leaders of mankind during its
darkest hours. You will realize this once you get to see more of the city."
Willow Rose answered. She looked forward to showing Buffy the museums, the
statues and the memorials.
"So nobody knows how to fight the demons anymore right?" Buffy
asked.
Willow Rose had told her that the knowledge had been all but forgotten and
the skills lost in time. The Council had been disbanded and there hadn't
been new Slayer called in almost a hundred years.
"We have the rudimentary knowledge stored in G.I.L.E.S. of
course, but there's no one alive that knows the skills. That's why we
brought you here."
"You want me to train you?" Buffy asked.
"And a few others. You'll meet them tomorrow, now let me show you to your
room." Willow said and took her hand.
She's so much like my Willow and yet so different, Buffy thought
to herself.

He'd lived too long and seen too much. His hair was no longer blond and he
no longer needed the blood of others to live. Now he felt it in his blood
that she'd somehow returned. His old friend walked the earth once again and
that could only mean one thing. Trouble. So Spike stepped out of the shadows
once again ready to face the forces he'd fought long ago, the forces that
were once again turning beneath the ground. Something he'd thought they had
buried a hundred years ago.