Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: BTVS: 2117 (Section 0.5)

From: "cilia" <cilia@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm
not sure about what year Buffy was born so correct me if I'm wrong here.

OK... Let's see. Buffy turned 17 during Season 2, which was her
junior year in high school. Sooo, Buffy would have graduated from
Sunnydale H.S. as part of the class of 1999, at the age of 18.
Which makes her having been born in the late winter or early spring
of 1981.

POLL
Who's Willow Rose's great-grandfather?

1. Xander
2. Oz
3. Spike
4. Giles
5. Angel
6. Someone else from the show

I know that this answer is going to have a lot of people screaming
for my blood or at least going EWWWWWWWWW! but, what the Hell!

*** Giles ***

<Covers body with rain coat in case of flying vegetables.>

Well I can see that after Buffy died Willow and Giles would be
pretty torn up, to say the least. And would comfort one another.
And as corny as it may sound sometimes the best way to comfort
someone over a loss is to comfort them in bed. Why do you think
it's not uncommon for widows to find themselves pregnant soon after
they buried their husbands?
Sorry but I'm a W/G shipper in addition to a B/W shipper. Hey I'd
be glad to be a B/W/G shipper if I could find stories by anyone
as demented as I am.
Looking forward to seeing more of Buffy 2117, it's a good read!

Peace and love,
Ellie Dee ;)