Re: [buffyloveswillow] FIC: BTVS: 2117 (Section 0.5)

Hey all!
It's more of BTVS: 2117, now Buffy goes on late night through the
mansion contemplating the past and the present and ends up going to the
Diaries of Giles for answers, about how she died and what happened to the
her friends. She also wonders if we do get a second chance in life. Also
I'm
not sure about what year Buffy was born so correct me if I'm wrong here.

POLL
Who's Willow Rose's great-grandfather?

1. Xander
2. Oz
3. Spike
4. Giles
5. Angel
6. Someone else from the show

Enjoy!
Cilia

Hi I love the story so far. In anser to the poll I'm going to have to vote
for number 3. I reckon it would be Spike as aside from Oz he is the only
other person I can picture Willow with and it would make for a very
interesting plotline considering who Willow Rose's great-grandfather is
because hes still around.

Just my two cents worth.

Oh yeah It has taken me ages but the sequel to one day at a time will be up
today! It will, along with it's prequel, also be archived at my site :
http://www.angelfire.com/tv/raith

MR

"Understanding is a three edged sword."
Ambassador Kosh Naranek