FEEDBACK: Erin, Janine, Shadow, Angela, Pat, Barbara, Caligryphy, Lucy

Hey all,

Just thought I'd provide my 2 cents in a collective feedback thingy. I hope you don't
mind, but I send this to the lists cuz it inspires me personally when I see that I got
feedback that everyone else sees too. So without further bantering:

Erin - You are so the bomb on the Wolf Within fic. I've loved every chapter and love the
way you had Willow rush to Buffy's aid, instead of always the reverse. Keep it up and I
wanna see more and more from you.

Janine - I am waiting with baited breath for every installment in the Star Light fic. You
end it in the most interesting places and keep me waiting for the next chapter to get
beamed into my mailbox.

Shadow - Your killing me. . .Here that? Killing me! One measly little chapter in the
Stormchaser series is all we get? (sigh) I guess one chapter is better than no
chapters. Terrific as always. Stop goofing off!! lol

Angela - Well, as Giles would say, 'Oh, dear'. You nailed me to my chair in your
heartache series. You almost had me pulling for Tara there in a couple of the middle
chapters, but Buffy reigned supreme. I think you remained totally true to Tara's
character and I loved every bit of it. Lurk for a while, but you better come out to play
again soon. . .I can't wait to see what you write next. One thing, did you ever consider
writing an alternate ending to it and posting it on the WILLTARA list? I'll bet all the
shippers over there would love and worship you!!!! It's just a thought. . .

Pat - My wonderful neighbor! Loving, as always, your style of writing and the way you
convey the characters emotions. So Riley is in the clinker, huh? lol Can't wait for the