Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT: Heartbroken Fic Writer (was Where the hell is Rod?)

In a message dated 16/03/00 8:22:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
erin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:10:19 -0500, you wrote:

From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
I've posted like a mad beast since I subscribed and maybe everyone's
gotten sick of the road series or whatever.....I'm not sure.

Definately not. I haven't read the latest part yet, but what I've
read of the whole road series is excellent. If your new job, or RL in
general takes up more of your time, there's nothing that can be done
about that. But your fic is some of the best I've read on the list,
and I like where you're going with the Road series, it's very
ambitious, and I'm enjoying it so far. So for purely selfish reasons,
I hope you don't stop writing altogether, because I think this list
would be the worse for it.

Erin
--

Told ya so. Told ya so. Toldya toldya toldya told ya so.
Dave doing the told you so dance (Curtesy of Grace from Will and Grace. Kim

For the rest of you...Sorry I haven't given any feedback yet. I've got about
300 stories and story parts to read so I will get around to you eventually.
I'm so far behind I haven't even read all those getting-to-know-you-letters
that were sent last Nov-Dec. It's just that Kim got me addicted first.

Dave

"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Cordelia Chase