Re: [buffyloveswillow] Re: [buffywantswillow] FIC: The Rocky Road Chapter 6:...

In a message dated 16/03/00 4:56:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
myself03@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
Okay, aside from that i was recovering from the from the heart attack Pat
gave me and trying to pick up the piece of my broken heart( broken by Kim,
just so you know what that girl does to me). I spent a few days down, my
heart empty, trying to forget the fact that my goddess likes someone else,
feeling lost, drowing my sorrows in a bottle of beer...okay, i'm sounding
like one of those depressing songwriters, I'll stop now...Okay, to shorten
the story, I GOT ENGAGED, I realized that Kim would never return my love so
I settled for someone else, someone who'll clean the house , cook for me,
do the laundry and all I'll have to do is pay her monthly : ) Okay, just
kidding, except for the engagement part, see, someone finally said yes : )

So, i had a few things in my mind .

Congratulations!!! From Skippy toobut he thinks you're just hiding from his
challenge.

Dave
"Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Cordelia Chase