Part: Section 0.9
Author: Cilia
Email: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure, but I guess Joss just owns most if it,
since a large chunk is mostly born from my hyperactive mind, but if he wants
this story it's his.
forces of darkness. She befriends Willow's great granddaughter that bears
her foremothers name, a new adventure begins and Buffy must ask herself: Do
we really get a second chance?
Notes: This has no connection to the Royalty series and there's a special
thank you to Charles <Charles.Parise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> for coming up with what
G.I.L.E.S. should stand for.

BTVS 2117
Cilia

Section 0.9

Spike stood in front of the dark skyscraper. His black cape billowing in the
breeze as he looked up the massive building. At his feet lay two unconscious
security guards who had been a slight hindrance.
"Someone's moved up in the world," he muttered as he stepped
over the bodies. In the lobby he was greeted by even more humans.
"More?" he sighed, spun and sent the first flying into the
nearest wall.
The rest fell to the floor fairly easily. As Spike picked one up and threw
him into the rest and then ducked low as red energy bolt streaked his chest.
"I always loved to limbo," he said as he crushed the gun and the
guard's fist in his hand. The guard fell to his knees.
"Now, you are going to tell where the boss is at," Spike asked
in a calm voice.
The guard shook his head. Apparently more afraid of what the boss would do
to him, than this madman. His eyes rolled up into his head.
"Damn past out," Spike muttered as he stood up and looked
around.
There was ping as the elevator came down and out poured some of the more
frighten creatures of the night.
"Bloody hell," Spike cursed as he flipped to the side in order
to avoid an arrow. Landing with a weapon in hand he turned to face the
threat, the energy blade hissed as he snapped it on and the air around it
crackled.
"Always wanted to be a Jedi," he said with grin as he charged
into the small throng of undeads. The air became thick with dust and ozone
and the vampires screamed as the blade sliced through them. Spike came to a
graceful halt as he heard clapping behind him and soft familiar laughing. If
he had blood it would be freezing as he turned around he a faced the woman
he left for dead one hundred years ago. Drusilla, his first love.
"Nice work William," she said with a smile.
"You're dead, you hurt Willow and you died," he stated in a flat
voice.
Dru stepped over the bodies of the guards and watched as Spike made his
move. With a flick of her wrist she sent a silver spike flying.
"Stay?!" she ordered as it embedded it self in Spike's thigh.
Spike just cringed as the spike pierced his flesh.
"If you're going to kill me get it over with," he spat through
clenched teeth
"I could never kill you William," she said with smile. "I'll let
them do it," she said a motioned two huge vampires standing behind him.
"Bloody hell."

Spike leaned back in his chair as he finished the story. Stripped to the
waist and bandaged he sipped a cup of tea. Everyone around the table either
in robes or pajamas of one sort or another.
Angel and Zoëga couldn't to nothing but stare at the legend. While Hope was
little bit more alert. Still awed, just in another way.
"So how did you get away?" Hope asked trying not to stare at the
pale flesh.
"I fought them to a standstill, then pulled out the stake and
ran like hell," he said as he grinned at the girl and watched her blush.
"So Dru is back?" Buffy asked as she clasped Willow's hand.
"Looks that way and with all her marbles in place this time
around," Spike stated. There was moments silence before Buffy turned to
G.I.L.E.S.
"Is there a graveyard in the city?" she asked.
"Yes of course, but it's huge and you couldn't possibly cover it
all," the crystalline ball stated.
"I'm not going to cover it all, just the fresh graves?" Buffy
stated.
"You know that Dru now knows that you're here?" Spike stated.
"Yes and knowing her there's no knowing what she'll do," Buffy
stated.
There was another pause as she though for a moment. Then took a deep breath
before speaking again.
"At all times stay in pairs of two or more," Buffy said and
turned to Hope.
"Hope is the Giles's chest still around?" she asked.
"Should be in the museum why?"
"I need the weapons that are hid in false bottom," Buffy
explained.
"I'll see what I can do," Hope said and stood. Spike stood up as
if to follow.
"Spike stay," Buffy ordered and to her surprise Spike sat back
down.
"How long have you know?" she asked.
"That you were back. I knew the moment you arrived. I felt it in
my blood," he explained. "Can I go now?" he asked.
"Go, but I want to have a talk with you when this is over."
Buffy said and watched as Spike jogged out of the room.
"And Spike," she said and he turned around.
"Don't scare the girl okay?"
Spike smile innocently, before turning around. Buffy sighed.
"G.I.L.E.S., Angel, Zoëga. Get on the computers and search for
any cases of mysterious deaths in the past year. I want everything no matter
how small it will appear. If it is weird or freaky I want to know about it,"
she ordered.
"Understood," G.I.L.E.S. said as the filed out.
"What now?" Willow asked and moved closer.
"Well." Buffy said with a grin and watched Willow nervously bite
her lower lip.
"Do these come in black?" she asked with a grin and held up her
jumpsuit.