Re: [buffyloveswillow] Eyes

Hello,

I really hope you just got up, and weren't still up from the day
before Diana. Everyone else, thank you for ignoring a tired fool's
post.

SMG claimed her eyes change color but are mostly hazel.

Thank you for the correction, it helps clarify the picture in my mind.

>Alyson Hannigan and those aren't some of the sexiest Blue eyes
>you've ever seen.

In my first post that should have been: and tell me if those aren't
some of the sexiest Blue eyes you've ever seen.

Again, this morning when I read what I posted I Knew I was a fool so
I thank everyone, especially the authors, for ignoring it. Although,
I will stand by my opinion of the authors. Meaning I really do think
you are wonderful people to share your talents with us.

Bye