Part: Section 1.7
Author: Cilia
Email: cilia@xxxxxxxxx
Disclaimer: I'm not really sure, but I guess Joss just owns most if it,
since a large chunk is mostly born from my hyperactive mind, but if he wants
this story it's his.
forces of darkness. She befriends Willow's great granddaughter that bears
her foremothers name, a new adventure begins and Buffy must ask herself: Do
we really get a second chance?
Note: This has no connection to the Royalty series

BtVS 2117
Cilia

Section 1.7

Hope watched as Angel came baring down on Drusilla. She wore a silvered
armor and gauntlets that extended into five silvery talons on each hand.
Angel's first cut was to Dru's midsection, the next to her arm. The vampire
could to nothing against the fury of the winged woman and went flying to the
floor as Angel kicked her in the chest. Buffy stood up and limbed over to
were Willow lay, Zoëga was getting to his feet with Spike's aid and the
fight had moved up to the altar where Angel slammed Dru's head against the
stone.
"Angel no?!" Hope shouted, but it was to late blood from Dru's
nose tripped down onto altar and the ground trembled.
"G.I.L.E.S. The spell, do the spell," Hope shouted over the
trembling as she supported Willow.
"It won't work," he stated solemnly.
"What?!" Spike and Hope shouted in unison.
"I tried it the second this all began. It would appear that
Drusilla has prepared for everything," he said as Dru crashed into the
benches.
Angel stalked over to the vampire and Dru looked up with a bloodied smile.
"The boy will be your undoing," she whispered, "he will strip
away your shinning armor, learn the truth and then you will die."
"What are you." Angel said brandishing her talons.
There was blast of heat as ghostly figure arose from the altar. He appeared
in the from of a young boy. Dru was on her feet in an instant. She clicked
her heels together three times, waved to Angel and was gone in a flash of
light.
"Damn," Angel muttered and ran over to the group
"Everyone out," Spike ordered and drew the energy blade.
"You're going to fight it?" Buffy asked.
"No we're going to fight it Slayer," Spike stated.
Buffy looked at Willow, Hope, Angel, Zoëga and G.I.L.E.S. and then back at
the figure that was gaining form on top of the altar.
"Go now," she said and two silvery blades shot from her
wristbands. She felt something hot on her cheek.
"Good luck," Willow whispered and Buffy then watched as Angel
carried her away. They watched they're friends and teammates until they
disappeared through the doors.
"So together again," Spike stated.
"Together again," Buffy nodded and crossed her hands over chest.
"So what's the plan Spike?" She asked as they walked up to the
altar.
"We strike as soon as it achieves corporal form," Spike stated.
"Guardian we meet again and Slayer welcome back to the land of
the living," the Primal One said in a child's voice.
"We will stop you like we did before," Spike stated in a firm
voice.
"Perhaps," the Primal One said as he became more clear to their
eyes.
"But you will not stop me," he said and pointed to Buffy, "my
fight is with the Guardian and him alone, so goodbye," he said with a wave
of a hand and Buffy found herself standing outside next to the group. Angel
was supporting Zoëga, Willow just stared blankly at the church, G.I.L.E.S.
hovered around the OA agents and Hope was reading the Codex.
"What the." She trailed off as an explosion of light inside the
church lit up the area.
"A century and a day have past,
Guardian of Earth returned at last
and day will dawn in light or dark,
it all rests upon the one who is marked." Hope read and looked
up from the Codex.
"Earth," Willow muttered.
She pulled out a golden chain, on it hung an upside down triangle on with a
line through it.
"Willow what is it?" Buffy asked.
"This belonged to by great-grandfather and grandma Willow said
that it was his mark."
Another blast of light lit up the night sky

TBC....
So in the next Section of BtVS 2117: How did Buffy really, truely die? What
was Spike's role in it? Is G.I.L.E.S. more then he appears to be?